- How to take care for a dried flower?
- Please, no water. Dried blooms do not like water. It makes their stems weak and mouldy. Keep them warm and dry at all times.
- Avoid direct sunlight. Dried flowers will naturally fade over time, particularly if they are kept in direct sunlight.
- Be gentle. They are fragile, and become more fragile as time goes on. You may see some fall out from grasses, some petals or some little blooms but don’t despair. Collect these goodies and enjoy them in another way.
- Good airflow. Ensure good airflow around your blooms and prevent temperature fluctuations. They don’t need airflow directly from an open window but in a stagnant or damp room they may become moist. If they become moist they can become mouldy.
Please Note: The pictures are for reference only. The picture might be little different from the actual items because of screen and lighting effect.
What's in the box
The dry sun chrysanthemum is approximately 8 stems per pack.
Flower size : 35cm +/- (diamenter)